Formula with superior grip and very low temperature application ideal for intimate waxing. Enriched with Cocoa butter and Oat extract for a protective moisturizing soothing effect. 14oz
This wax has been formulated for removing hair from the most intimate areas, where the skin is more sensitive and delicate and the hair is thicker. Rich in cocoa butter and oat oil, it protects, hydrates and softens the skin.
It dries in very little time. It works well even with the most stubborn hair for intimate, underarm and facial waxing.
• Cocoa Butter: It is an excellent lubricant for the skin, nourishing and regenerating it by creating a protective later that keeps moisture trapped.
• Oat Oil: With soothing and relaxing properties.
Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Paraffin, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 45410 (Red 27 Lake).
Directions for Use
1. Clean and moisturize the skin with Depileve Dermobalance.
2. Select your wax and using a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax on the area to be treated. Make sure edges are thicker.
3. The strip of the wax should be thin and even, with a little surplus left at the end to lift the edge and pull.
4. In most cases hair grows in different directions. Apply the wax according to each direction of hair growth.
5. For areas with longer hair, use your free hand to stretch the skin before applying the wax.
6. Remove the wax against the direction of hair growth using the free hand to stretch the skin.
7. Apply Depileve #2 Milk Cleanser and massage into the skin until absorbed.
8. To minimise any redness, apply Depileve Vitalderm as a mask for 3 to 5 minutes then massage into the skin.
Depilève offers the widest range of waxing systems, offering the beautician the luxury of choosing the most suitable option for the skin, degree of sensitivity and needs of their clients. In addition to the effectiveness of our pre and post depilatory cosmetics, which differentiate us, Depilève has always been at the forefront in the research and development of all types of waxes.
Revolutionary wax that is applied in thin layers like strip wax and removed hassle-free once dry without any need for strips. It has a secure grip, is virtually pain-free and extra gentle on the skin to avoid causing irritation. Recommended for:
- Sensitive areas such as the underarms, bikini line, face, arms, torso...
- Legs with circulatory problems.
- All types of hair, particularly effective for short and thick hair.
Strip Wax (applied with spatula or roll on)
Depilève was one of the first brands to introduce disposable strip wax and improve the formula by adding natural active ingredients. This system is characterised by its speed, quality and profitability. Wax that performs fast and effective waxing at a low temperature whilst protecting the skin. Recommended for:
- Extensive areas such as the legs, arms, chest and back.
- Fine and flexible hair.
The classic hot wax system without strips has a powerful grip, is pliable and smooth, thanks to the rosin, beeswax and vegetable oils. The new Depilève formulas, such as Bush Tea and Black Truffle, are more elastic and melt at a lower temperature. Recommended for:
- All areas of the body.
- All types of hair thanks to its secure grip.
- Suitable for all areas.