1-Shampoo hair 3 times Express Step #1.
2-Rinse well and do not apply conditioner.
3-Dry hair 100%. 1.
Step #2 Relaxer
1-Section hair; apply Step #2 starting at the nape, and working from roots to ends. Apply product directly to roots, NOT to scalp. Wear gloves while applying. Comb through to saturate well.
2- Process 35-45 minutes.
3- Rinsing: (see next page).
4- Dry hair 100%.
5- Flat iron each section according to results, (5-10x to redefine curl, 10x to remove frizz 20x or more for straighter results) with temperatura at 450°, or as high as hair can bear.
Caution, to high of heat on blonde hair, can cause damage and discoloration.
Step #3 Finisher
1-Section hair; apply Step #3 starting at the nape, and working from roots to ends. Comb through to saturate well.
2-Process approximately 6 minutes.
3-Rinse well and apply Magic Sleek maintenance conditioner.
-Straighter results, rinse les.
-To redefine curls, rinse more. Virgin hair do not rinse (if healthy).
- Porous, highlighted, and chemically treated areas, rinse minimum 50% to 100%.
- For blonde hair, natural and color treated hair, rinse 100%*.
Flat Iron Passes
Flat iron passes and curl patterns vary for each individual head.
-5-10x to redefine curls.
-10x to remove frizz.
-20x or more for straighter results.
* When diluting the product 100%, for straight results compensate by increasing the amount of passes of the flat iron.
CAUTION: NATURAL GRAY HAIR FROM ROOTS TO ENDS CAN BE DISCOLORED. TREATMENT CAN BE PERFORMED IF HAIR IS COLOR-TREATED AFTERWARD.
Express Step by Step
Step #1 Prepare Shampoo
1-For Virgin Hair only. Shampoo hair 3 times Express Step #1.
2-Rinse hair well and do not apply conditioner.
3-Dry hair 100%.
Step #2 Relaxer Express
1-Start here for previously treated and colored-treated hair. Section hair; apply Express Step #2, starting at the nape, and working from roots to ends. Apply product directly to roots, NOT to scalp. Wear gloves while applying. Comb through to saturate well.
2-Process 35-45 minutes.
3- Always rinse out minimum 50% with Express.
- Straighter results, rinse less.
- To redefine curls, rinse more.
- For blonde hair, natural and color treated hair, rinse 100%
4- Dry hair 100%.
5- Flat iron each section as needed (see previous page), with temperature at 450°, or as high as hair can bear.
CAUTION, TO HIGH OF HEAT ON BLONDE HAIR, CAN CAUSE DAMAGE AND DISCOLORATION.
What is Magic Sleek?
Magic Sleek is 100% Formaldehyde Free and has no formaldehyde-releasing agents.
Our treatments can straighten hair, redefine curls, while eliminating frizz and maintaining the volume. You can achieve various results by simply adjusting the technique.
Magic Sleek can be used on all hair types, including bleached, virgin, relaxed, damaged, and even henna-dyed hair!
The Traditional treatment lasts up to 6 months and works on all hair types. The Express lasts up to 4 months and works best for clients with naturally
straighter hair or for someone who is looking to eliminate frizz. Emergency Repair is a deep conditioning treatment that can be applied as often as necessary and can be used with or without a Magic Sleek treatment.
Clients can wash, color, and put their hair in a bun all on the same day!
Our maintenance products ensure the longevity of the Magic Sleek treatment. Our maintenance line consists of shampoo, conditioner, and serum, which can be purchased by licensed professionals for resale to clients.
We can guarantee the results of Express for up to 4 months and Traditional for up to 6 months only if clients are using MS maintenance products.
Benefits of Magic Sleek Include:
- Helps to repair and strengthen dry, damaged hair
- Increases shine by repairing the cuticles, locking in moisture leaving the hair rejuvenates lifeless hair
- Shields and protects hair against UV rays environmental damage
- Limits daily use of hot tools, reducing heat damage to the hair
- Infused with shea butter and other nourishing ingredients, Magic Sleek encourages hair growth, reduces split ends and eliminates frizz