ILLUSIONIST Brilliant Crème Highlights
- A unique, low-ammonia creme highlighting system that lifts + deposits in a single step
- Offers unlimited creativity with controlled lift from 1 level to 7 levels and beyond.
- Provides formulation options for highlighting through natural or color treated hair.
- 8 brilliant highlight selections ranging from intense reds to luminous blondes.
- Can also be used as a base break to soften the contrast between natural and highlighted hair.
- Colors displayed on website may vary due to a number of factors including, but not limited to; monitor resolution settings, lighting, etc
- 1 step Iow-ammonia highlights save colorists time and leave hair silky
- Offers unlimited creativity with controlled lift from as subtle as 1 level to as dramatic as beyond 7 levels
- Formulation options for highlighting through natural or color treated hair
- Amazing base break formulas offer a creative lightening technique tosoften the contrast between natural and highlighted hair
- Enriched with açaí berry, acacia flower extract, aloe vera and avocado oil
8 BRILLIANT HIGHLIGHTS RANGING FROM INTENSE REDS AND COPPERS LUMINOUS BLONDES
TECHNOLOGY PBX is a blend of 4 essential ingredients
1. Determine the client's hair color level.
If between levels, always formulate to the darker level.
2. Refer to ILLUSIONIST Formulation Chart to determine the highlighting
NOTE: Do not combine creme highlight shades.
3. Measure the recommended scoops of accelerator powder.
Reduce all components in formula by half if a small amount of highlighting mixture is needed. NOTE: 4RV and 4R shades do not require accelerator powder.
4.Apply highlighting mixture to dry hair using an off-the-scalp highlighting method (weaving, slicing or block coloring).
6.To remove highlighting mixture, shampoo with preferred Scruples shampoo. Apply Scruples NO H2O2 No Peroxide, leave on 3 – 5 minutes then rinse. Condition with preferred Scruples conditioner.
BASE BREAKING PROCEDURE
1.Determine the client’s natural hair color level.
Base breaking is not recommended for natural levels 1 – 4.
2. Rinse the base break formula between highlights prior to removing foils or color papers to help prevent unwanted toning. Proceed with step 6 in the Highlighting Procedure.