Tressa Liteworx Power Lifting PowderSign In or Create an Account
to View Price
Contains triple lifting agents and provides optimum lift of up to 7 levels in minimal time.
Shop Our Salon Hair Lightener & Bleaching Products Collection
Create the same highlights/lowlights that you can with a double-process service!
What is LITEWORX?
- Contains a specially designed blend of lifting agents and pigments that allow the hair to be lifted, toned and conditioned in one simultaneous step.
- No need to bleach and then tone in the traditional 2-step process. The Power Lifting Powder and Conditioning Oil Lightener provide the boost for those same high-lift shades – in half the time!
- The System contains natural moisturizers and nourishing ingredients such as Wheat Protein and Chamomile Extract to infuse hair with condition and softness you can see and feel!
- LITEWORX can be used on and off the scalp, with or without dryer heat for various highlight/ lowlight techniques!
LITEWORX Helpful Tips
- Each scoop of Power Lifting Powder provides up to 11/2 to 2 levels of lift. Lowlight formulas are designed to deposit tone only with minimal to no lift.
- Add 1 additional scoop of Power Lifting Powder when highlighting over tinted hair, coarse resistant, dark tint or hard water deposit. Up to 8 total scoops of LITEWORX Powder may be used for maximum lightening power.
- For maximum color deposit, you may double the Color Toner amount in the formula.
- While you may alter the amount of Power Lifting Powder and Color Toner, keep the amount of Conditioning Oil and Processing Cream as listed on the formulation chart.
- When more lift is desired, increase the amount of Power Lifting Powder. When less lift is desired, decrease it.
- When more color deposit is desired, decrease the volume of Tressa Processing Cream from 20 Vol to 10 Vol, or even 5 Vol.
- When using dryer heat and highlighting through a cap or painting, place a loose plastic cap over the exposed processing highlights to keep the product from drying out.
- Keep in mind that dryer heat accelerates the process.