Tressa Watercolors Base Drops Direct Hair ColorSign In or Create an Account
to View Price
So simple! So fun! These Watercolors base drops will add extreme color. This direct dye technology will touch up faded or uneven color. You can use it to tone blondes or even create an all new hair color.
TIP: You can also add it to styling cremes or gels for even more contained concentration.
Mix Tressa Watercolors Intense & Metallic Direct Color Shampoos with Tressa Watercolors Base Drops Direct Hair Color for these amazing cocktails!
1oz Shampoo to 1 pump Base Drops:
WaterColor Basedrops is the latest in direct-dye technology. This liquid, water-based formula with nano-pigments provide for the ultimate versatility in fashion color creation and maintenance. With a more EXTREME color than our shampoos, Base Drops works on hair as dark as a level 6.
- Use a little , use a lot! Base Drops puts you in control
- Apply it full strength to create the most EXTREME fashion colors
- Mix it into your favorite conditioner to create, tone and refresh hair color
- Add it to the matching Watercolors Intense Shampoo to increase the intensity of deposit
- Mix it in with your favorite styling or finishing products to create or refresh multi-colored hair
- Add it to Watercolors Glossifier for a customized direct-dye refresher
- Cocktail it with other Watercolors Intense Shampoos to create even more colors
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water to create a soft toning spray
Use it straight from the bottle: For the most EXTREME results, apply Base Drops directly to the hair. Achieve the best deposit and longevity by heating the product and allowing it to cool. Rinse away any residual product.
Mix it in: Base Drops mixes well into any hair product within the 4-7 pH levels. Wearing gloves, dispense your product of choice into your hand, pump in your desired amount of Base Drops, mix it up, apply.
NOTE: Watercolors Shampoos live in the proper pH range for use with Base Drops. Most other shampoos have a higher pH than is recommended.
HOW MUCH & HOW LONG
1-3 Base Drops = A mild flirtation – great for creating a kiss of color or maintaining vibrancy on previously colored hair. Lasts about 1-3 shampoos.
2-6 Base Drops = A short term relationship – deeper color, more intensity, more longevity. Lasts about 10 shampoos.
7+ Base Drops = a committed relationship – deepest, most intense color deposit, semi-permanent longevity. Lasts about 4 weeks or until you remove it.
NOTE: As with any haircolor, porosity is key. Highly porous hair will absorb more color vibrancy and affect longevity. Use Removall Plus Shampoo to erase any residual pigment.